Classic Rock's Flow
Classic Rock uses a business operations management system called Synchronous Flow to ensure you and your customers are receiving the highest quality installations and excellent customer service in the industry! This process allows us to control, monitor, and report on every activity within our company, guaranteeing we will always be there when we say we will.
Synchronous Flow Benefits:
- Daily Buffer Meetings each morning to track and monitor any potential issues
- Effective and frequent communication from your Project Manager
- Cutting edge Throughput scheduling process that allows us to provide 5 day installations you can set your watch to
- Full time service and warranty staff available to trouble shoot and resolve any product issues
- Chaos free approach to countertops, making your life easier
The Classic Rock Ordering Process - Easy As 1-2-3!
Request a quote
- Harrisburg: Fax your layout to 717-766-6544 or email to email@example.com
- Pittsburgh: Fax your layout to 724-382-8884 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quotes are returned in less than 24 hours.
Place an order
Send your approved signed quote along with a completed Job Order Sheet to your dedicated project manager. If you are purchasing a sink from Classic Rock, please also include a completed Sink Order Sheet. Both sheets can be found on our Dealer Download page.
Scheduling your Job
- Please indicate an RAO date (Ready As Of) in the space provided on the Job Order Sheet when sending the information. If you do not have an accurate date at the time the order is placed, you can email your Project Manager when that date becomes available to you.
- Both template and installation dates will be confirmed to you within 24 hrs after you submit your request.
5 Day Notification Email
2 Day Template Time Frame Window Email
2 Day Install Time Frame Window Email
What if something goes wrong?
Don’t worry – at Classic Rock we know things won’t always go perfectly. We are always prepared to handle and address any issues quickly to make sure you and your customer are completely satisfied! We have a full time Service Technician on staff as well as an internal process that escalates any services or issues to Top Priority to make sure matters are resolved as fast as possible and with the highest quality results.
Have any other questions? Check out our FAQ’s section here or reach out to your Project Manager or Sales Manager for further help! Above all, THANK YOU for being part of the Classic Rock Family!
Ready To Sign Up?
Our friendly staff is standing by to answer any and all questions you may have. Please feel free to call us at 717-766-6011 or email us by clicking the link below.